Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scary Movies?

We as a society see so many horrors everyday, have we numbed ourselves to horror movies? Maybe it is just the quality of movies that are put out nowadays that are almost humorous. Take the new one our The Last Exorcism -  I was all hyped up to go see this movie. I figured we were looking at a cross between The Exorcist and Paranormal Activity.




But this movie was a huge let down for alot of people. There may be some saving grace in the new Del Toro remake of Don't Be Afraid of the Dark.



Now that scares me. Put me in a pitch black room with noises and flicker a light long enough to give me a scare. I don't know about you but not being able to see adds a whole new element for me. In parting I will leave you with this scare.

Anyone noticed that the White House gave her a Makeover and actually put make-up on her?

No comments:

Post a Comment